Reasons Why You Should Consider Renting Scaffoldings
- Scaffolding rental is an important part of any construction project. It helps keep workers safe while they’re working on high structures.
- Scaffolding rental is a lot cheaper than buying the scaffolding sets yourself. This particularly holds true, especially for short-term or temporary projects or use.
Our prices are very affordable. If you need scaffolding rental services, see our rates below:
H-frame Scaffoldings (for Rent)
P500.00/set for a month
- 2 H-frames
- 2 braces
- 4 pins for more than a set
Tube-and-clamp Scaffolding (for Rent)
G.I. Pipe (Tubular/Single) – P 10.00/day
Clamps (Swivel/Fixed) – P 5.00/day
Tube-and-clamp is one of the earliest types of steel scaffolding. It consists of two parts, including the tubes and clamps, a.k.a couples or clips.
One reason why it’s so popular is because of the ease of assembly and disassembly. To erect the scaffold, you need to connect tubes to make long runs and then connect the verticals and horizontals with clamps explicitly built for these tubes.
Terms of Service:
- Deposit (whichever is higher)
- Monthly rental cost of P5,000 and above, 1 month advance and 1 month deposit.
- Below P5,000 monthly rental cost, a deposit of P5,000.
- Client’s will pick up and return scaffolding from our office/location.
- Penalty for late return of scaffolding rentals.
- We deduct from the deposit for any item lost or destroyed.
To rent, kindly use the form below:
25 St. Martin Village,
A.S. Fortuna Street,